GALA DINNER – book your tickets
The brand new look Black Tie Summer Gala Dinner which will see the presentation of the prestigious ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards will take place on the evening of June 18th 2020 at the fabulous Café de Paris from 1900 – 0230am
The evening will consist of a
- Red Carpet Prosecco Welcome Reception
- 4 Course dinner including Wine
- Evening Entertainment
- Late night disco
The evening will see fantastic opportunities for networking and engaging with attendees as well as the presentation of the coveted 2020 ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards which will take place through the evening and offers a chance to celebrate the successes across the global sector.
To purchase tickets please click HERE
Early Bird Discounted Rates:
These discounts will only be available until 2355pm on 30th April 2020 when full price tickets will then become available. The discount cannot be extended after this time.
Member & Partner Tickets:
These tickets can ONLY be purchased by companies that are ASAP members or partners at the time of registration and of the event.
ASAP members & partners have the opportunity to purchase a table for 12 or 16 people, please note all people attending within the table must be from a member/partner company. Table bookings for non member companies will only become available once the early bird ticket sales have ended. Selection/allocation of tables will be made in order of booking & payment being made.
Please direct any queries in the meantime to email@example.com
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets must be booked online via the booking portal.
- Tickets need to be paid on booking via credit card, no ticket booking fees apply.
- Ticket prices detailed include VAT at 20%
- Seating together: While the ASAP events team will make every endeavour to seat those who have booked individually with others from their company we cannot guarantee this due to the seating plan and seating numbers at the venue. We can can only guarantee companies being seated together where a booking has been made for a table of 12 or 16.
- Selection of tables: Companies booking a table (for 12 or 16) will be given the option to select a table location prior to the event – this will be offered in the order of booking once any/all sponsorship opportunities which include table bookings have been secured and confirmed
- Restricted view: Some seats within the venue maybe subject to restricted viewing, ASAP holds no responsibility for the allocation of these seats or any issues that may arise from restricted viewing.
- Cancellation policy: NO REFUNDS will be available should a ticket be cancelled in any circumstances. If after purchase someone wishes to cancel their ticket, in the event that the Gala Dinner becomes a sold out event, ASAP will attempt to onward sell the ticket. If this is successful then ASAP will arrange for a refund less any admin/cc charges incurred in the refund transaction. All refunds will only be processed after the event has taken.
- Incorrect Ticket Purchase: If any incorrect ticket type is purchased ASAP will invoice the difference between the ticket purchased and the correct ticket type for the registration. Payment must be made in full on receipt of invoice.
- ASAP reserve the right to charge statutory late payment interest on invoices at the rate of 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.